Saturday, July 17, 2010

Virginia II

This is Grandma's Pantry, at the Shenandoah Heritage Market, Harrisonburg, VA.  It's a bulk foods place that caters to people who are into baking, cooking, canning, and eating candy.  In other words, people like me.  
I swear, when I saw the Country Canner for the first time, angels floated down, took my hands, and led me into this little heaven.  I am always very inspired to get right home and put up a zillion jars of whatever is available after a visit here, also a shop in the Shenandoah Heritage Market.
Check out the dozens of samples the Country Canner provides each day to its customers.  I can't think of a flavor these folks haven't thought of.                        
Now, as much as I'm always in favor of creating something original, this did not please the taste buds one bit.  Still, it's a good effort, and what's wrong with getting a little funky?
                                
  

No comments:

Post a Comment